Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Things That Come Of My Mouth!! Oh My!!

Thinkie and I were dancing, at the Red River Ballroom, on a particularly quiet Sunday night. Being Second Life partners for nearly 35 months has produced conversations that range from the extremely serious to the absolutely absurd and everything in between.

So on this night when I was being bothered, in instant message, by a person who was quite annoying; my anger had built to a very high ebb. What we were arguing about was so insignificant it defies even a mention here. But I do love a good argument so I let it go on for awhile. The difficulty was in continuing to have a civil, loving conversation with my partner and fending off this cretin in instant message.

Anyway; some time during the evening, and I will admit to you that I have no idea what brought this on, I said to Thinkie "the vagina is a thing of beauty that should be adored and cherished, it should be adorned with fine oils and perfumes,, given vigorous exercise on a regular basis and worshipped by anyone that is vagina challenged".

Those who know me probably know that this is not that far out there for me, lol. But it did get me thinking about the vagina and its powers in this world.

Lets start with nomenclature. This most vital organ has been called by many names. A little research brought me to the website http://www.bedpan.ca/parts.php?which=3; which actually had a list of hundreds of names given this delicate flower. And as an added bonus; the site has been having a contest to pick the most popular name among its readers. The Internet; a place of wonder, lol.

The top 5 names, in reverse order, were; 5. Cunt, 4. Panty Hamster, 3. Bulging Lunchbox, 2. Cock Cavern and the winner coming in at #1 with 194 votes was Moot. Your right; I do not get it either. Names I liked better were; Verticle Smile, Poonnani, The Bat Cave, Quim, Hooha and Aunt Hilda's Hidey Hole. I came to the conclusion that most of these names were probably coined by men who have the sensitivity of a sledge hammer.


                 The Vagina Flower in full bloom!!! No!! Really!! That's what it's called!!


I see the Vagina as a flower that blooms when nurtured and offers the viewer a site that can be so pure, yet so powerful, all in the same instant. I believe, being the lucky owner of a Vagina, that possessing one is a sacred trust not to be taken lightly. If entrusted with one; you must protect its powers and use them for only good.

Why has there never been a Vagina Woman Super Hero. I would love to be a writer on that show. Vagina Woman Super Hero meets Cock Man in a battle to the death. Vagina Woman Super Hero, using her powers of STAMINA, beats Cock Man until he shrivels and is forced to retreat limp and useless. And the Academy Award goes to~~~YEAH!! ME!! Sorry; my fantasies do run amok.

"If your yoni could talk, what would it say? Would it complain about the treatment it's received? Would it sing a Bollywood song? Would it laugh, or weep, or shout with joy?", is the opening paragraph of an article written by Vandana Makkar. It is an interesting read. If interested you can read the entire article at http://www.samarmagazine.org/archive/article.php?id=157.

Remember; the Vagina Challenged will always try to take advantage of any weakness in your flowers armour. So my advice to you is to keep it strong. Moisten it daily. Massage it to keep it limber. Groom it so that it can be prepared for every performance even on short notice. Find a partner that will worship it and exercise it will due diligence. And PLEASE, PLEASE, never let it out in public unless you plan on using it for the good of all around you.


Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment