Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When It Comes To Sex~~~Everyone Has Something To Say!!

I played in an exhibition Roller Derby game tonight with my Second Life team; Poison Ivy. It was our first game ever. We played the Riot Bitches and they really lived up to their name. We lost by 30 points and I pretty much sucked. If my life depended on my ability to block someone; Profile Perving would be no more, lol. I will improve.

You can not throw a rock into a group of people and not hit someone that has not had something to say about sex. Very few subjects draw more attention than a discussion of sex. Subjects like God and politics probably come closest.

And the winners are!!!

Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature.
~~ Marilyn Monroe

My favorite blond philosopher!!

It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~~ Drew Carey

Agree! Agree! Agree!


When I came here, I couldn't speak a word of English, but my sex life was perfect. Now my English is perfect but my sex life is rubbish.
~~ Julio Iglesias

There was a time when I could have said that about my sex life post New York City. Thank God some things improve without government assistance.

I think I mentioned to Bob [Geldof] I could make love for eight hours. What I didn't say was that this included four hours of begging and then dinner and a movie.
~~ Sting

Some people call that married life. I have no idea on the subject.

Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them.
~~
Steve Martin

I always thught that an ex girl friend of mine had said that first.

I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away.
~~ Phyllis Diller

Have you ever seen Phyllis Diller?? Forty miles is way to close!!


I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds.
~~ Joan Rivers

The question about Phyllis Diller~~~Ditto for Joan Rivers!! In the past 2000 years the Roman aquaducts have had less work done on them then Joan Rivers has had done on her body.

There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?
~~ Phyllis Diller

I can see latex condom sales increasing in the 3 to 5 inch range,,lol.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.
~~
Rodney Dangerfield


God I have so been there!!!

My girlfriend always laughs during sex -- no matter what she's reading.
~~ Steve Jobs

I think I have been here too!!

I think that I told you yesterday that every funny quote has some truth to it. I think we just proved that again. If you try and look at the funny side of life as much as possible; I believe that your lives would have less stress and tension. Sit on any park bench for an afternoon and you will gather enough material to fill a small book. Spend a week on that bench and you will acquire an encyclopedia of funny anecdotes. Because Life is funny!!!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment