Monday, January 17, 2011

Women,Relationships And A Kick In The Ass!!

I have been told that at times I am like a ticking time bomb. Ready to go off at any at moment.  And at that time of month that 'Grandma is visiting from Red Creek', I could go nuclear in a second. Frankly, I do not see it but "Hey I think I am perfect. Just ask me."

I found this quote about a month ago. It reminded me of some of my past relationships and my usual fast reaction to being confronted.

Women are like phones:
They like to be held, talked to, and touched 
often.  But push the wrong button and your
ass is disconnected.

~~Unknown

How true that is; especially for me. There have been few people in my life that had the freedom to push all my buttons and not get reamed by me. My SL partner and some of my SL friends fall into this category.My Real Life girlfriend, my brother, my sister and a select few that are close to the real life me.

OTHERS BEWARE!!

This holds especially true for some that says hurtful things for the sake of being hurtful. God help a vocal HOMOPHOBE around me. Once a thing is said I will never let it go.

So remember:

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than  puttin' it back in..
~~Unknown

Finally, from the profile of someone I feel is a profound thinker in Second Life.

"Everyone has the ability of making someone happy, some by entering the room, others by leaving it."
---Unknown


I should have this tattooed on my ass.

Love ya,
Night






   

No comments:

Post a Comment