Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I Like!!

The 'Things I Like List' differs from the 'Thigns I Do Not List' in many ways. Two reasons are evident for this fact; 1. Second Life dislikes seem to be pandemic when Inworld, and 2. Because everyone is different their likes vary as much as their personalities vary. I have never put any of these types of lists in my profile but believe me I have both very strong Likes and Dislikes in Second Life.

Things I Like:
-Well built sims, challenging environments, nice clothes and avatars that have been taken care of.
-Creating weird buildings or strange environments, this is sl, so anything goes and everything is possible.
-Girls with glasses
-Changing styles and shapes, so don't get confused and yes, just like everybody else, I like shopping too (a lot)
-Famous for making random remarks in local chat. -Not that I don't like slex, but the chances of me having random slex with you are very slim or you must be very special.
-All the naughty groups are hidden, so that you know
-There are probably a thousand things I did not mention here, guess you have to find out them for yourself
~~BE

This is a fairly typical list. Notice that it is shorter than her Dislikes list. People tend to want you to know what they dislike up front. What they like is a discovery process that makes life on any level fun and exciting.

As to the list; one like jumps out at me as one I really really really love.
-Girls with glasses

OMG!! YES!!!!!

One more insight into how Night's mind works.

And finally something that I found funny. I love these types of quips.

♂MEN
"Ever noticed how all Female problems begin with men?
MENtal illness ... MENstrual cramps ...
MENtal breakdown ... MENopause ...
GUYnocologist.....MENace.." and when we have
real trouble, it’s a ..........HISterectomy......
~~AL



I love being a woman!!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment