Friday, January 28, 2011

New Pants, Friendship and Eienstein!!

Last night was horrible for perving profiles. I found no quality material at all. But that will not stop me from blogging today.

While sitting on the roof of the Red Rver Ballroom, with 40 plus profiles filling my screen, I received an IM from Gillian Galicia of Gillian's Island(http://gilliangalicia.wordpress.com/). Check it out!!  Last week I was admiring a pair of pants she was wearing in a picture at her blog. So I went looking for them at Luna's Boutique. Unfortunately they was no longer available, Gillian contacted the Luna's owner. Long story short; I will be wearing my new pants tomorrow. And a friendship between a fashion blogger and a profile perver was born.

When I write about this in the future I will entitle it 'The Left Wing Straight Canadian Liberal Meets The Right Wing Lesbian American Conservative~~~And Civilization Survived'.  Now if I could just figure out how to write Zombies into that script; DJ Annie Lane would buy it for sure.

So anyway no good quotes today. But I did find this picture.


                                                 
                                                      BABY EINSTEIN


So I thought  I would throw in a few good Einstein quotes today. A few of my favorites.

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

Oh Albert you eternal romantic.

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."

Hey Washington are you listening?

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

Funny how so many in the religious community say that scientists are without religion. And yet so many of Albert Einstein's quotes contain a reference to God.

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Hey Washington are you listening? LOL!  I love to find ways to call attention to the stupidity that wanders the halls of our nations capital. I wonder if I should start looking under my bed every day. HMM!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Dare I say it again?  Hey Washington are you listening? Yes I know! An IRS audit is headed my way.

Albert Einstein had hundreds of memorable quotes. To read more go to http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html

Every day is an adventure. Enjoy yours to the fullest.


Night

No comments:

Post a Comment