Friday, January 14, 2011

Me Wrong!! Sh$T!! Funny!

Oh Night!! You Have Got To Be Wrong!!

Yes Sir!! I get those comments every now and then. Not just here in the blog but while in conversation during my wanderings around  Second Life. While I never see myself as being wrong(HEY!! I am a woman!! I am never wrong!! Shut Up You!!); I must admit that at times I must re-examine my thoughts. See that does not make me wrong. It makes me a Modern Day Thinker.

Whew!! Got through that without a scratch. After all I am never wrong so how can I be scratched. I love my own logic!!!

So I will offer you a couple of quotes that fit into my premise.

Don't worry about bitin' off more'n you can chew; your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.                    
~~JB's Grandadd

Ok! What do I take away from this quote. Well!! I hear,,,'Night,,you can talk about anything,,make believe you are an expert,,after all you are never wrong'. Hey it works for me!!!

OR!! 'Night grab onto any subject that interests you and learn about it. Then enlighten the masses of people that read this blog. Ok so it is a small mass of people but even small masses need enlightenment.

BUT!! For those few times that I may find my logic a tad faulty(as rares as those occasions might be), I have an offering for you.

The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm. The colder it gets, the harder it is to swaller.
~~Unknown

Yeppers!! On those rare instances that I find myself riding on the wrong side of the road; I promise my crow will be quite warm.

Night

PS..... Hey did I sound humble? I tried to sound humble. But it is so hard. BECAUSE I AM NEVER WRONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment