Monday, December 13, 2010

To Be Fair From The Begining!!

So in all fairness; my profile will hit the chopping block first. This way no one can say I never look at myself while writing this blog. Plus, I will be the only one identified by name.

I was reading someones profile the other day, as we are all prone to do. She wrote:
  "Don't be sad when it ends. Be happy it happened."
 
  I understand those words today. I wake each morning with a memory that makes me smile. That smile makes SL a better place. For all of you who think this is a game, I feel sorry for you. This is not a game or a cartoon. There are real people behind these AV's. This is SL mimicking RL. So treat every AV with respect.  Thank You Elle


Elle was my first girlfriend in SL. We never partnered because I was a COMPLETE ASS while we were together. She was wonderful, warm, inteligent and a beautiful person in every way. I regretted how I treated her but I also never seemed mature enough to get it together and go back to her. In the end we went our separate ways in SL; each starting new lives.

I was sad for a long time until I read: "Don't be sad when it ends. Be happy it happened." It says it all does it not?

So now you know a little more about me and I am sure you will learn more as we go along. 

It's to late to encrypt your profiles or erase stuff from them as I have about a years worth of material stored up.

I also promise that this will get more fun as it is impossible for me to be very serious for long lengths of time.

See you around the grid,
Night



No comments:

Post a Comment