Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lets Be Honest~~We All Do It!!!

Profile Perving may be the sport in which every person  in Second Life participates. The reasons we all do it varies with each participate. Social interaction, business data , sim or AV security and just being a good old garden variety busy body are just a few reasons that come to mind.

I became a Profile Perver (HMMM! did I just invent a word) the second I learned that profiles existed and I continue to look at profiles to this day. A wealth of information is displayed in a profile. After 3 years of perving I can tell a lot about someone before a word is passed between us. Reading between the lines, of what someone writes in their profile, is an art form that many an AV has developed. Profiles are serious, funny, pathetic, informing, educational and a view into that person controlling the AV.

Over the past year or so I have been collecting things from peoples profiles. Decriptions people give about themselves, serious comments, funny comments from IM's, quotes from notable people and the rantings of AV joy and pain are just a few of the things that I have collected.

No one will be immune from my view and comments. Although, I will never use an AV's name so as to protect the innocent and not so innocent. My intentions here are to be educational, informative and funny.
If anyone would like to send in ideas or ,make suggestions you know how to find me in SL, lol. You can also find me hanging around The Red River Saloon, in the Lilith Sim.

LET THE PERVING BEGIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment