Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!! I Am So Thankful!!

Perfection isn't required for Satisfaction

I find that in many ways, most ways really, I am a satisfied earthling these days. Everything is not perfect and it does not have to be that way. Life is a bumpy road but if the highs outweigh the lows or if the lows are small and the highs are large; things seem to work out.

On this last day of 2010, take a few minutes to take inventory of your life, First and Second Lives. If you are like me, Second Life has bleed into your First Life. And that is OK!!

My SL Thankies for 2010

My SL partner Thinkie, brings nothing but joy into my life. Thirty Three months together and it is still like that very first day I saw her dancing at Fey's Fantasies. That thought still brings a smile to me.

The Red River Girls,,Furo, Cally, Sienna, Sharon, Amanda, Agnes and Juri who support me even when I go a little nuts.

The Cure Chasers Relay For Life Team,,Who raised over 1,000,000L's in 2010. And who helped give me  a purpose to my SL existence.

For the friendship of Jeffrey Pastorelli and Charli Pelous,,one who we have lost and one who is fighting hard to stay with us.

The growing success of the Red River Venues, The Bowl, Saloon and Ballroom and the fun they have brought to so many this year.

For DJ Annie Lane,,who has turned Friday nights into a Red River institution,,bringing a group of people from all over the world together every week and making us laugh, sing and dance.

I am thankful for the long list of performers that have graced our stages in 2010. They have entertained, gave us great fun and made me look good even when I did not really know what I was doing.

For all the new friends I have made over the past year. For all the old friends that have stayed with me. And for the memories that they have graced me with,,especially Elle and Annna.

Happy New Year Second Life!!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment