Friday, November 1, 2013

Divorce Lawyers~~Earth's Scum

The other day, in Second Life, I heard two guys talking about their lawyers. One stated that his lawyer was with the firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. I didn't say anything at the time but I know this firm well. They were my ex wife's lawyers during our divorce.

My lawyer was an old country lawyer who was more suited handling minor car accidents rather than a divorce. It was like watching David fight Goliath and David gets his ass kicked badly.

So now I am living in my car with my cat who is totally unhappy. He keeps looking at me with this WTF look that says "Hey she divorced you! Why am I living in this car?" I feel for him but I do not have the heart to tell him that it was a genitalia purge and he was packing the wrong genitalia.

Of course after the purge my ex got remarried to a guy who reminds me of that old cartoon character Baby Huey and as far as genitalia is concerned I believe his were removed on the wedding night. I am not bitter at all,,lol.

                              My cat sunning himself on our veranda, lol.

Now as far as my cat goes he is doing much better than I. We have been parked in the local Walmart parking lot for several months and he has made himself right at home. He has even met a few of the local female cats and dines out with them every night near the dumpster. He always comes home in the early morning and has this wide satisfied smile on his face.

As for me; my love life consists of cordial hellos with the woman that cleans the Walmart bathrooms and a very uncomfortable feeling I get from the towel boy at the local YMCA where I shower. lol.

I have noticed that I smile a lot more these days so this experience has not been all bad. Another good thing about living like this is that I can go live at the beach anytime I want. All I have to do is change Walmart parking lots.

The cat always bitches about our moves.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment