Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Morning And Horny As Hell

I wake with a hard cock and one thing on my mind. Looking over at the woman in my bed I see hair going in all directions, probably morning breath and still groggy from sleep. Do I run, cock on hand and hide? Nope!! I roll over, spoon her and begin to try and warm her up.

OK! Why am I so horny in the mornings? It seems that there are medical reasons for my morning desires beyond just letting my little head do the thinking.


Why the sausage fest when I wake? Well it seems that blood to the penis increases during sleep causing a hard and ready member upon waking. Secondly, males testosterone levels are at their peak in the morning giving men more sexual energy.

Yay for science!!!

The still does not solve the problem of women not feeling their sexiest when first waking up. Unlike men, women need to feel sexy, well most of the time, in order to want an AM romp. There is a rumor, spread but some unknown person, that women get horny too, lol.

So some hints to help men get whet they want and women to enjoy this morning woodiness.

When you see your man wake with an amazing erection slip out of bed and freshen up to make yourself feel more comfortable. Then slip back in and enjoy. Choose a position that does not put the two of you face to face, like from behind or a T-position, just in case you have not had a chance to freshen up. After all your man is not exactly pristine.

My favorite is getting out bed and sliding into the shower together for a clean steamy start to the morning.

Remember, this testosterone boost will make him last longer so be prepared to be late for work, lol.

You may also want to increase the gallon capacity of your hot water heater as this may take awhile and finishing in cold water is a bummer.

Let the hate mail begin, lol.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment