Friday, September 2, 2011

I Feel One Of My Rants Coming On!!!

I woke up this morning is such a good mood. Slept well for the first time in weeks. I can even say that I am starting to return to myself; whatever that means, lol.

So on a wonderful morning like this why do I read the news. It's like I need to flog myself with shit that will piss me off and make me want to strangle the nearest stupid person in hopes that I can force feed an intelligence upgrade in this cretin.



'Self-esteem is the real magic wand that can form a child’s future. A child’s self-esteem affects every area of her existence, from friends she chooses, to how well she does academically in school, to what kind of job she gets, to even the person she chooses to marry.'~~STEPHANIE MARTSON, The Magic of Encouragement

I can not imagine any instance that I have not put my children before me. Having a sense of happiness, no matter what course that happiness takes for each of us, is what a parent need to and have a responsibility to pass on to their children. Sacrificing for your children is not a choice and it is not up for discussion. Sacrificing everything for your children's happiness is what every parent should live to do. I am not talking about sacrificing so a child can have a new play station. I am saying that whatever that child needs ALWAYS COMES BEFORE THE NEEDS OF THE PARENT.

'Children are the brightest treasures we bring forth into this world, but too large a percentage of the population continues to treat them as inconveniences and nuisances, when they're not treating them as possessions or toys.'~~CHARLES DE LINT, The Onion Girl

That seems a simple concept and I see it being practiced everyday by parents. But there is that segment of our society that sees their children in a different light. People that use their children because they see what they, the parent, might gain from having them.

Then there are the people who have no patience for the children that they have brought into the world. These are the lowest of the lowest beings on our planet.

A mother, in Alaska, force feeds her adopted son hot sauce so she can get on a reality show.

 A father, in Florida. referees a backyard fight between his son and another teenager. Then when his son loses that fight this piece of shit beats up the other kid.

A father, in California, throws his 7 years old son off a boat in Newport Harbor because the child would not stop crying.

A mother, in South Carolina, sticks her children in a car and drives them into a lake to drown.

WTF WAS GOD THINKING ALLOWING THESE ANIMALS TO SIRE CHILDREN!!!

When my children were growing up, at times, they needed to be disciplined. All children do. Disciplining my children was harder on me then most things I have done in my life. I actually left their rooms and cried when I had to do it. But never could I even imagine hurting them.

I remember my daughter having temper tantrums when she was maybe five or six years old. There was no calming her down and it just had to run its course. I would sit in her room, back to her door, and let her cry, hit and scratch me until she was exhausted and fell asleep with me holding. Never! Never! Did I get so upset I could have hurt her. Ten years later she is my pride and joy.

I have no idea what goes through peoples minds when they commit these atrocities against children. Yes they are atrocities. What you to to your children today may haunt them the rest of their lives.

If you give them love, protect them at all costs from harm, teach them to be responsible, make sure they receive a good eduction and spend quality family time with them; the child you welcomed into this world will become a viable, happy and responsible adult.

Recently a friend of mine told me, and I quote, "I am proud of the person my daughter has become.' Her daughter became that person because she had a concerned, caring and loving mother to guide her.

'To lose a child ... was something that could end one's world. One could never get back to how it was before. The stars went out. The moon disappeared. The birds became silent.'~~ALEXANDER MCCALL SMITH, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

Please God stop letting STUPID PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN!!!!

"What God is to the world, parents are to their children." ~~Philo

Parents read that quote and remember; if the is a God in Heaven, if there is a Being overseeing our lives, whether you believe in a higher power or not~~~THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU WILL BE JUDGED FR YOU ACTIONS TOWARD YOUR CHILDREN!!

If life does not punish you there is someone that will deal out a punishment that is far worse than any you could ever imagine here on Earth.

DAMN THESE PEOPLE  FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!

Randy

PS....Recover quickly Mallory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment