Thursday, March 31, 2011

Toilet Paper~~100% Recycled?????????

Thank you Felicia Owens for bringing this to my attention. I find myself rummaging through my toilet paper 12 pack, which does say recycled on it, looking for signs of recycling. Now I have to figure out exactly what I am looking for, lol.  Tell tale brown spots? Signs of streaking made by unimaginable substances? A telephone number left by some guys one night stand? The possibilities seem endless.


OMG!! SEVENTH GENERATION!!! Does this mean that at least six people used this before it arrived on the store shelves for me to buy. My God they offer coupons for this stuff on the Internet. They should give this shit away. Wait!! Maybe they are giving shit away.

OK! It says it is made of 80% recycled paper. Whew! I can try to use only the parts that look new. Have you ever tried to wipe using 20% of a single sheet of toilet paper. It is amazingly messy.

When I first saw the words Toilet Paper and 100% Recycled combined into one phrase; I pictured sheets of toilet paper with floating STUFF stuck in it. I figured it has to come in colors to hide the, shall we say, imperfections.

ON SALE TODAY~~SEVENTH GENERATION TOILET PAPER IN THE NEW TAN AND CHOCOLATE COLORS~~USING OUR NEW STAY FRESH TECHNOLOGY FOR THAT EVER POPULAR OUTDOOR FRESH SCENT!!!

Oh Yeah!! I am running right out to buy that!

Available at Amazon ~~Green Forest Unscented Bathroom Tissue, 100% Recycled Paper, Whitened Without Chlorine, 12 Roll Packs.

Sorry kiddies but if I am forced to use 100% Recycled Toilet Paper~~~I want it scented to the max and chlorinated so much it bubbles when it hits the water.

I am all for going green. I love planet Earth. But this may just be going to far. Now I have to investigate everything that says it is made of recycled material. This is going to make going to Wal-Mart an exhausting trip.

What is next? Plastic Coke bottles made from recycled plastic that use to be bottles that contained liquid laxative? Bottled water bottles made from old Draino bottles?

Now these are my ideas of worthwhile recycling projects:

                                    Temple made of recycled bottles.
                                          A recycled bottle house.
                                              Recycled bottle Christmas trees.
                                                     Recycled bottle boat.


        
                                 Recycled bottle humming bird feeders.

                                     The ever popular eco friendly Man Bag.
                      
                                    And finally a Recycled Old Bitch from reality TV.




Yes Sir!! Some of the finer things in life!!


Next time you go shopping and see the words MADE FROM 100% RECYCLED MATERIAL.


BE SCARED!! BE VERY SCARED!!


Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment