Monday, January 24, 2011

Truth~~Lies~~And I Can Not Believe Who Said That!!

Treat me like shit and I will probably bury you in the garden. Treat me badly and maybe in time I will forgive you. LIE to me and God help you and all your decedents.

Truth is the basis for any relationship; whether it is a Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female or a Furry/Furry relationship. I am not sure if that holds true with a Furry/Human relationship; someone is hiding something there, LOL.

So I was surprised to find so many quotes about Truth and Lack of Truth at the Lesbian Tea House while on my weekly visit. As I said before; "It is a great place to perve profiles". And the girls are a plus too.

 "Every lie is a poison; there are no harmless lies. Only the truth is safe. Only the truth gives me consolation - it is the one unbreakable diamond."
— Leo Tolstoy


So much truth in this quote. So much wisdom. So much value. But the surprise here is who said it. Leo Tolstoy!!! Take away the political applications here; and there are some if you apply History to his thoughts with this quote. What you would have left is an insightful look at the destructive powers of lies and the quality and value of truth.

"Truth is, everybody is gonna hurt you; just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"  ~Bob Marley

Bob Marley is correct; everyone will hurt you. But in varying degrees. Hurts you can forgive, hurts you can never forgive and the kind that made Lizzy Borden go out to the wood shed for her axe. I have experienced them all. Nothing in life is absolute. No one is perfect in their approach to you. But some people will be so worth the ups and downs of a relationship that you stick with them through anything.

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you" ~ Friedrich Nietzsch

And here is the 'Elephant in the room'. You can forgive. You  can continue to love and want to be with someone. BUT CAN YOU EVER BELIEVE THEM AGAIN! OR EVEN WORSE TRUST THEM AGAIN!

There is the question. There is the dilemma that lying brings to life. Food for thought.

 Don't you hate when I ask you to think!!!!

NOW!! Why my surprise as to finding these quotes in The Lesbian Tea House?  In a place where all the avatars are women; but you  never know if you are actually talking to a man or a woman, it just seems ironic that quotes of truth and lies show up so often. Are the quotes in a profile of a woman begging for truth or in that of a man shamming for sex.

More thought. SORRY!!

See you around the grid!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment