Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here Comes The Bunny!!

It is not Easter but this was so cute I just could not wait that long to put it in here.

All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!
~ Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
~ There's no such thing as too much candy.
~ A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
~ Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day
~ Some body parts should be floppy.
~ Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
~ Everyone needs a friend who is all ears


I see a lot of lists in second Life. Funny, serious, nonsensical and the down right stupid. But it is not often I find a list that is funny and true all in one. Every one of these points can be applied to real life in some way. Underlying the funny here is some truth and a thing or two to think about.

Things That Made Me Laugh This Past Weekend

"You know that look women get when they want sex?
 Me neither!" - Drew Carey


I love Drew,,He may not me a looker but he makes us laugh so who cares.

             
' If your a woman in your 40s and you get called in for a mammogram, look on the bright side. At least this is one kind of film they still want you to appear  . .   topless in'


I can not even imagine where my girls will wander to or sink to at 40,,but Oh God here they come.


See you tomorrow kiddies,,I need to go watch the ice and snow ruin my day,,heheh.

Night

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment