Monday, October 7, 2013

Me And My Robot

"Zombies, vampires, Frankenstein's monster, robots, Wolfman - all of this stuff was really popular in the '50s. Robots are the only one of those make-believe monsters that have become real. They are really in our lives in a meaningful way. That's pretty fascinating to me", Daniel H. Wilson

The progress that has been made in robotics is amazing. Robots can be used to do every day mundane chores like house keeping and vehicle assembly. Now scientists are looking at how we interact with robots. Robots will take on more meaningful tasks in our lives. Tasks like companionship, helping raise our children and even as lovers. They will learn to interact with us on an emotional level.


I want my personal robot to be as compelling in a combat situation as she is when slipping into lingerie. She needs to be able to protect me from the coming Zombie Apocalypse while being a good companion and yes lover.

I will purchase little robots to do housekeeping and cooking chores leaving her free for her primary goals. I could even get her a stylist robot to help her keep her youthful and beautiful look after a hard day of zombie killing and area patrol duties.

At night, after all the perimeter defenses are checked and all is secure, she could settle down with me for a nice cuddle.

The upside to 'robot campanuionships' are many. Have you noticed that robot woman are almost always depicted as beautiful in films. And as we all know Hollywood never lies or exaggerates, lol.

When you take your robot companion to a movie she will nerve complain about what movie you choose(thereby putting an end to romantic comedies) and you will never have to share your popcorn.

Your robot companion, if programed correctly, will never get upset if you decide to have a flesh and blood girl friend on the side. A plus in my book!!

Of course human women will have robot companions of their own. Marriage and divorce will become non existent thereby diminishing the influence of ministers and lawyers in our lives. A good thing I think.

All in all life will be good.

I love my fantasy world, lol.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment